April 2022 has arrive and absent. The place there was snow on the ground at the begin of the month there is now some green grass poking up. It felt like a chaotic month for me as I hosted some webinars and commenced setting up for some summertime workshops. Remain tuned for some announcements following 7 days about the summer PD events that I’ll be hosting.
As I do at the stop of every single thirty day period, I have compiled a checklist of the ten most well-liked posts of the month. Consider a glance at the record under and see if you will find nearly anything exciting that you skipped in April.
These ended up the most well-liked posts in April:
1. It really is Patriots’ Working day! Sources for Studying About the Commence of the American Revolution
2. Thank Your College Librarians! And Inquire Them for Assist!
3. A Calendar of Social Psychological Finding out Actions
4. A few Excellent Equipment for Producing Infographics
5. 7 Functions for Countrywide Poetry Month
6. Using Branching Logic in Microsoft Sorts to Supply Instructions
7. Annotate PDFs With Lumin PDF – Free for Teachers
8. New Chrome Web Retail outlet Badges May well Assistance You Pick Greater Extensions
9. A Handful of Excellent Sources for Mastering How Blockchain Is effective
10. 10 Exciting Matters for College students to Map
I am going back on the highway this summer time to host experienced development workshops in-human being! If you’d like to have me come to your school, please get in touch with me before long.
Spring and Summer season Webinars
I conduct skilled enhancement webinars in the course of the year. I will host a no cost a single-hour webinar for any faculty or group that buys 10 or more copies of 50 Tech Tuesday Ideas.
Thanks to This Month’s Banner Advertisers!
Other Sites to Comply with Me:
- The Useful Ed Tech Publication comes out every Sunday evening/ Monday morning. It features my favorite suggestion of the week and the week’s most preferred posts from Cost-free Technological know-how for Teachers.
- My YouTube channel has additional than 40,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial films on a huge array of instructional technologies resources.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- The No cost Engineering for Instructors Fb web site features new and previous posts from this website through the week.
- If you’re curious about my lifestyle outside the house of instruction, you can follow me on Instagram or Strava.
This submit at first appeared on FreeTech4Lecturers.com. If you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Web pages that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) operate incorporate Icons Daily and Everyday Dose. Featured impression captured by Richard Byrne.